Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Snyder's Peanut Butter Pretzel Sandwiches

from The Market @ Central, The Central, #B1-28, tel 6222 9060



The above food item is not from a restaurant or food outlet (obviously). I have no idea what the shop name is called except that it is at the basement level of The Central (Clarke Quay) somewhere near the japanese minimart. Basically, its oreo style, two biscuits with a cream in between. In this case, it was supposedly two pretzels with peanut butter in between. In my opinion, the taste of the mini pretzel was too overpowering, such that I couldn't even taste much of the peanut butter. Anyway, the pretzel wasn't that great either, it's salty bleh. So ya, I wouldn't recommend it la. =\ I can't remember the price either oh well.

EDIT: I've located the receipt and thus updated the shop name etc. The price of one packet is S$3.05 lols.

No comments:

Post a Comment